1/26/08

Pictures

Since I'm a bit stuck with names, and the like for the lion, I decided to post pics of Yazmin with her two favorite pets. So far its Xavi, my RFK boar, and the white lion, formerly Sian-Rotam.


Yazmin and Sian hanging out in Winterspring.



Yazmin and Xavi relaxing in Stormwind.


And just so that Ruka doesn't feel left out...



Tzia and Ruka waiting on a GM ticket after a successful Moroes kill.


Gee, I seem to do a lot of sitting around, or so you'd think with the pics I tend to take. ^_^ But in all reality, I've managed to get Yazmin to 60 with 12 days /played under her.

1 comment:

  1. It's not fair! You little hunters and your HUGE pets. Being a tauren...all my pets appear to be tiny.

    In honor of the pets stature against your own I'm going to suggest you name the white lion in regards to how huge he looks in that photo!

    Gigantor!
    Maximus
    Prime
    Maxprime
    Boss
    Elite
    DungeonLord
    Wound

    hmmmm or in another language possible for a more interesting name...

    Aside from that - all the pictures look great!

    ReplyDelete