1/28/08

Blog Azeroth


Well, running around reading other people's blogs while you are trying to find a decent Prot Tank Paladin blog can sometimes lead you to stumble onto some pretty amazing sites!

I honestly cannot remember now how I landed on The Empty Quiver, but Caleria led me to an interesting forum for WoW Bloggers. So, I joined, and found that One Among Many and Pike are already listed on the Forum. Considering I read these two every day before school while sipping at my morning coffee, its a nice place to find. And, I think I might have found my Paladin Tank blog via Blog Azeroth.

Blog Azeroth is a forum for all those that blog about the game World of Warcraft, and our experiences in it. So, go ahead, follow this link over to the forums, if you wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment