12/31/07

Draenei Hunter 1 - 20


Yazmin. 49. Likes bows, arrows, and killing stuff. Has a pet boar, formerly from RFK. She is a goat-girl as well...

No, its not a profile, or the starting sentences to a new story I'm writing. Its my alliance hunter over on Echo Isles. I decided to start and level a hunter because I have a cousin that is playing on that particular server, and on the other side of the faction line. I figured I might as well play with somebody I know, so about two weeks ago, I rolled a female Draenei hunter and called it Yazmin.

1-10
Started her through the Draenei starting area, got her to 10 - only dying twice in the entire proccess of getting to 1o (go me :p)! I got her little butt on a boat as soon as I had the pet training quest complete, and headed to Auberdine.

Grabbed a black and white tiger, and ran her down the road, dodging through monsterous bears and stags and icky murlocs. Died to a walking mass of vegitation, and almost blundered into some very scary looking Tauren at a pointy gate. That was just the first brush with Ashenvale she would encounter, since I wanted a specific first pet for her... I wanted the Rake.

Dodged around the tauren, going through a break in the fence. And then died to a freaking Tallstrider! Lucky for me, I knew exactly where I was and where I was going too, so I took the rez sick hit, and ran her towards Camp T, some how managing to avoid aggroing most of the mobs along the way...

Got around Camp T no problem, and ran her into Mulgore. I knew where the Rake spawned from previous trips to Mulgore helping out guildies on my "horde" server, dropped the black and white tiger -which had just been a distractor pet- and grabbed a Prairie Wolf Alpha to teach Yaz bite. Then I settled in to wait for the male lion to spawn.

While waiting, I ran into Ghost Howl, killed him, and equipped the cloak - it was better than what Yaz was wearing at the time. Glancing around again, I spotted the Rake, and dropped the wolf.

The tame was a snap. I had a very grouchy male lion on my hands once it was all said and done, but I fed him, got him happy, and then started killing things in Mulgore. On a PvE realm I felt comfortable killing things as long as I stayed away from Thunder Bluff.

Killed Mazzranache, and got a decent chest piece. The Rake repopped, and I killed him, getting an even better chest piece, which Yaz equipped. Then I hearthed out and continued questing with my cat... which I cannot remember what I named... odd really...

During this time I was with a guild called Phoenix Wrath - great people, chat regularly with one of their hunters still - and was lucky enough for the guild leader, Zuko, to run me through a few diffrent instances for gear.

11-20
Zuko ran me through Dead Mines once and through SFK as well, which helped me with gear to level (I cannot say thank you enough). During that time, I had the lion, which was really only a few days - I was jumping through the levels so quickly.

At about 19 I picked up mining, dropping the leatherworking I'd picked up - but keeping the skinning. I'd decided that Yaz would be nothing but a money making character and I'd buy what I needed off the AH.

While deciding on my professions, I had decided that Yazmin, even though a Draenei, would be riding a Night Elf Cat come 40. I already had a good chunk of rep earned from doing all the starting Draenei quests. So, I went back and did all the Auberdine quests and any over in Teldrasil that I might have missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment