10/7/08

Daily Frustrations

Dae, the Kentucky Fried BoomChicken, moved from a PvE realm to Deathwing, which is PvP. He's gotten used to the idea of Red Everywhere. I'm still watching cautiously, while he's talking about ganking people. I try and leave most Alliance alone. If they don't start something, neither do I. Dae? Seems to want to jump everything that is red out there while we are doing dailies. Honestly, I just want to get the daily quests done, and get off the island.

The Outlands Daily quests on the other hand, I don't care if he occasionally Lasers-From-Space some poor NE. I'm usually not associated with it, so its not a problem. However, I wanted to kill people on the island tonight, specifically a hunter-rogue combo that killed us three or four times. The hunter IS KoS listed, so I will know him if I ever see him again... and I will do my damnedest to bring him down. I am not a nice person once you've ticked me off... as people have found out in the past. I think the hunter only finally left us alone when we had another boomkin join us group wise and helped him clear a few of the quests unmolested.

Ah well, I get to turn around and do it all over again tomorrow. Somehow, I'm not exactly looking forward to that.

1 comment:

  1. I do recall only wanting to gank one player yesterday. :p And that would have been the delectable, tasty morsel of a gnome.

    That solo hunter with a Raptor came after me. I in no way made any action against him. Heck, I even let him mine the adamantite unbothered.

    ReplyDelete