9/8/08

A Thank You


This post is a thank you to those that post every day, and actually give me a reason to crawl out of bed five minutes early, brew a pot of coffee in the morning and read my Frequent Reads.

Thank you Pike, for my daily dose of humor. Thank you BRK for keeping me grounded in hunters and up to date on major hunter in sights as well as the occasional daniel mode out-take. Thanks to Hunter's Mark for even more hunter info and beta info! Thanks to Mania and Petoholics for keeping me in the fuzzy lil critters that are our greatest friends in game. And last, but by no mean least, thank you One Among Many, for reminding me how kick-ass Boom Chickens are, and how cute!

And those are just some of the reasons why these guys are my favorite reads.

3 comments:

  1. You know, I often have trouble crawling out of bed myself .. and then I think about the cool stuff other people (like Pike and BRK and everyone else you mentioned) will have posted, and that helps.

    And then after I've been up for a bit I realize I should post something too.

    I like to think of it as the Circle of Blogging. It's like the Circle of Life, but with fewer predators.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you. I feel kind of guilty for not posting as much as I could be, and for being so far behind on my own RSS reader. I must get working on that!

    On what Mania said, I think she's right, that we do feed on each other's posts but in a good way. We are an encouraging bunch and I know it has helped me feel better about my blogging. I don't know how informative I am (*blush*) but I hope that I'm at least entertaining at times.

    You keep up the great work too! I always enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're quite welcome, thank you yourself!

    ReplyDelete