10/27/08

Zombies Ugh

The Zombies are driving me completely nuts. I rolled a new hunter (yes I know bad Tzia) but I rolled one alliance side on Drenden to say hi to BRK, which I did, and then the server sucked me in. The newest Tzia is level 17. I'm in Auberdine right now questing away... or at least trying to. Blizzard has Zombie issues. And when I say issues, I mean they royally #&^!ed up.

The Zombies might be okay in a major city, where there are Argent Dawn to kill them; but if you are playing an alt in a lowbie zone without any Argent Dawn...it sucks. Auberdine is frequently a plague zone with nothing BUT zombies there. No guards, no quest givers, nothing but Zombies. And the only way to "fix" that is to abandon the city until they all die & stuff respawns.

First time was funny, by the tenth time that day alone? I want to kill Blizzard. When you see a rolling wall of yellow text saying that Auberdine is under attack and you and nine other people are bitching in general chat about how its impossible to turn in quests, and that Blizzard should have known better (how many jack-asses populate a server? Tons. Now they can all annoy the hell out of their own side) than to allow Zombies in an area where NO ARGENT DAWN EXIST.

I just wanted to get to 20 yesterday and go grab the ghost saber, which I've never had, so I want it! Couldn't do that with the zombie invasion of Auberdine killing off everything there and killing you with-in five seconds of either spawning/landing on the dock/landing at the Flight Master/rezzing.

I'm at about 17 and a half. If I can actually manage to turn in quests in Auberdine and vendor... I should see 20 by the end of tonight. Let's hope the jerks get bored early? Hey, I can hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment