1/14/08

About the Guides

Well, I posted two guides that I have used repeatedly in the past when choosing a pet and I really wish had been around when I tamed my first pet. I might not have made as many blunders as I did.

Now if I could only figure out how to shorten these things up so that they didn't take the entire page up and scare the crap out of a person while they are reading them. Yes, they look intimadating, but really, they are not and there is a lot of good information hiding in the list of words.

If there was a way to limit the size of a post so that if you wanted to read more you went to that particular post's page... I'd love it... can't seem to figure it out though -- if its at all possible. If it is? Please point it out to me, I believe I'm having a blonde moment in extreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment